Personal Investigation Ideas

For my 'Personal Investigation', I wanted to photograph something different, which will keep me interested until January. I have two ideas, 'Identity' and 'Macro', below i have brainstormed where these ideas could lead, for possible photographs.

Identity/ Portrait

- Emotions
- Street Life
- Style/Fashion - Winter, Autumn, Summer and Spring
- Narrative
- Family/ Family Relationships
- Make up/ Colour
- Objects

Macro -

- Insects
- Flowers
- Water
- Animals
- Nature
- Humans (Eyes)
- Interior Objects

Examples from professional artists:( Stephen Eastwood)

Identity with the use of objects

Identity with make up

Macro - Nature Photography ( John Shaw)


Flowers and Insects


Wildlife


Personally, I think I am going to explore the Macro side of photography as there is a broader spectrum of images i could portray. In Addition, I photographed identity last year for my AS coursework. I think that i will be able to get some interesting and unusual photographs, using the theme macro.



Back to Top